Explosion-proof junction boxes are applied in explosive and fire hazardous zones. During production invariable quality control of products taking into account existing rules of industrial and fire safety is performed. The variety of types of production allows to carry out a full complex of services of engineering electrical systems under any requirements.
Necessary level of protection is provided by all elements of junction boxes design:
- safety locks
- indicator lamps
Reliability of each element determines the accuracy and safety of operation of the device in general. All accessories conform to requirements of GOST IEC 60079-1-2013, GOST 31610.0 (for the equipment of group I and II) and GOST 30852.0-2002 (IEC 60079-0:1998).
Success factors. Materials
The variety of types of production allows to carry out a full complex of services of engineering electrical systems under any requirements.
- modified aluminum-silicon alloy of the last generation steady against corrosion processes, salt fog, salt and acidic miner waters, vapors of hydrogen sulfide and hydrochloric acid and other chemicals;
- frictional and intrinsically safe alloy; the chromonickel stainless steel, which is characterized by alkalis and drops of hydrochloric and sulfuric acid resistance;
- the shock-resistant polyester strengthened by the reinforcing fiber glass fibers, having antistatic properties and chemical resistance to various working environments and UF-radiation.
Practicality of use. External covering
The case of a product has the following operational properties:
- · strong design
- · non-slipping surface
- · protection against accumulation of static electricity
- · lack of sparks on impact to covering
aluminum-silicon alloy and the polymeric and epoxy covering steady against ionizing radiation is used for achievement of these characteristics in production of the device. The polymeric and epoxy structure applied in the electrostatic way is used for coloring of products.
Additional safety. Internal anti-condensate covering
The special antioxidant covering prevents emergence of water condensate on internal elements..