SKIN — heating of pipelines
Branch development of industrial heating doesn't stand still and is constantly improved. One of the most important tasks for all engineering and production companies is an opportunity to find the reliable and economic solution for electrical heating of extended pipelines up to 30 000 meters, from one point of current supply of electric power.
The most effective way for industrial electrical heating of such pipelines is now SKIN-heating, based on induction resistive system. SKIN-heating is a single system allowing creating conditions of continuous heating and support of operating temperature of a transported product in the trunk section of pipeline up to 30 000 m long and also to protect the line from freezing and start heating up of trunks. Absence of necessity for an accompanying circuit reduces costs of mounting and operation of a complex that leads to essential saving project costs.
Application for free calculation
To start working, SKIN-heating is connected to the existing power assemblies, located on all line length (ALONG). During operation it is enough to maintain necessary temperature during working process. The temperature decreases in case of process shutdown to provide necessary temperature minimum of liquid.
Classification of SKIN-heating
SKIN-heating works at temperatures from -50° C to +180°C. SKIN-heating is divided into three groups according to the maintained temperature level:
- Low-temperature (the temperature maintains from +3° C to +5° C) is used for prevention of pipeline freezing;
- Middle-temperature (the temperature maintains up to +60° C) ensures correct oil-pipelines functioning;
- High-temperature (the temperature maintains up to +180° C) is used for pipelines operation, intended for transportation of viscous oil products and chemicals, including sulfur.
As a rule, SKIN-heating system consists of the following elements:
- Induction and resistance element;
- Induction and resistance conductor;
- Induction and resistance conductor box;
- Induction and resistance junction boxes;
- Induction and resistance sealing chamber;
- Unitized transformer substation (UTS);
- Load-carrying part and control net system;
Advantages of SKIN-heating:
- Minimum set of necessary materials at work;
- Reliable heat link;
- Modern control systems;
- Expeditious change of operating mode;
- Explosion safety;
- Electrical safety.
Minimal lifetime service – from 25 years. Execution reliability and operation durability increase appeal of SKIN-heating in comparison with other ways of pipelines heating around the country.
«Teplovye sistemy» Company projects and delivers SKIN-heating in full , and also realizes mounting and commissioning. We offer a complete warranty on all equipment.
Дополнительную информацию можно получить:
по телефону: 7 (495) 665-78-79
или по почте: email@example.com